The emergence of the eCommerce industry has led to high demand for product description writing services. This makes product description be one of the significant components of any successful online store. For you to compose a perfect description, there are several vital points you need to keep in mind. A high level of creativity is required if you have to write a compelling description. Most sellers’ objective is to lead in the market, have increased sales rates, and have a competitive advantage over their competitors.
A catchy product description should provide relevant information regarding the products to prospective customers. If it communicates efficiently, the customer gains trust in the product. Now the big issue is, how do you make your product description stand out from the rest? When you stand out, you gain competitive advantage hence making your product rank top, leading to high market sales.
To add to the factors considered when writing a product description, there are critical specs that most writers overlook. Allow me to call them sales boosters. Even the big marketplaces like Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, Flip kart, and others use the sale booster strategy to optimize their market sales.
First, this strategy involves product page enhancement. This helps you optimize your sales and compels prospective customers even more. It also enables you to get reviews concerning the product from different clients.
Secondly, the product page enhancement can be done by putting add-ons. These add-ons act as triggers in making your product description coax the shopper more easily. They include;
- Offer on the product: – A shopper will always find it an excellent deal to purchase a discounted product. Offering a discount is a trigger that will compel many shoppers to buy the product. On the other hand, your discount should be reasonable to still attain maximum profit.
- Gives Customer Satisfaction Ratio: – It’s an essential trigger because it shows how many users are satisfied with the product in percentage. It stirs up the shopper’s confidence in deciding on buying the product. The customers are given a chance to rate the product depending on their level of satisfaction.
- Low stock alert: – It’s a trigger that raises the alarm by showing a limited stock message. Research on customer behaviour proves that people will want a product more when it is running out of stock.
- Real-time Online Visitors: – This trigger shows the number of users currently viewing the product. The higher the number of viewers, the more the product creates interests.
- Countdown Timer: – This trigger will create urgency in shoppers by showing the sale timer, and they will react fast before the countdown reaches zero.
Lastly, you need to understand that there is a difference between shoppers and buyers. Proper use of the sale booster strategy in your product description will convert your shoppers into buyers and boost your online sales.